Supply Chain Procurement Certificate
The Supply Chain Procurement Certificate program is a foundational education program designed to help both entry-level and experienced supply chain professionals expand their procurement knowledge and skills. The program provides an overview of procurement fundamentals, sourcing strategies, supplier relationship management, negotiations, evaluation metrics, and more. You’ll be better equipped to:
- Develop a strategic sourcing strategy
- Establish effective procurement policies
- Effectively score supplier capabilities and select optimal suppliers
- Engage in more effective contract management negotiations
- Trace the purchase order flow from requirements identification to purchase order close-out
- Review supplier and internal procurement organization performance using data and metrics
- Engage in sustainable and ethical sourcing
How it works
The self-paced program includes 20 hours of education and a comprehensive final exam within an interactive online platform. You will also have access to flashcards, video clips, practice questions and more to help cultivate a stronger understanding of each topic.
After passing the exam, you will earn your certificate and a digital badge that you can display on your LinkedIn profile and within your email signature. Additionally, learners can earn 20 certification maintenance points upon completion of the program.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org