Supply Chain Planning Certificate
Synchronization is critical to fast, accurate production and delivery. By engaging all parts of the business, professionals can align planning processes and enable their supply chain organizations to experience significantly fewer disruptions. ASCM’s Supply Chain Planning Certificate program introduces these essential planning fundamentals and clearly explains how to integrate all planning functions within a company.
Top three reasons to get started:
- Stand out in a competitive job market with a digital badge proving competence in a critical supply chain function
- Make this self-paced certificate work for your schedule and enjoy lifetime access to course materials
- Gain education from ASCM, the gold standard in supply chain education, training, and development
After completing the program, you’ll have the knowledge to:
- Trace the flow of planning from business plan to execution
- Link business strategy to company plans
- Interpret and manage the master production schedule
- Interpret and manage the material requirements plan
- Help advance sales and operations planning meetings
- Identify technologies to support synchronous planning
- Create a channel tree design for a distribution system
- Determine order and reorder points
- Contribute to production and control activities
How it works
The self-paced, online program includes 20 hours of education and a comprehensive final exam. Within the online platform, you’ll have access to flashcards, video clips, practice questions and more to help cultivate a stronger understanding of each topic.
After passing the exam, receive a certificate and digital badge that you can display on your LinkedIn profile and within your email signature. Additionally, earn 20 certification maintenance points upon program completion.
For more information, contact email@example.com