APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) - London, Ontario
The APICS London & District Chapter is offering the APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) course in London.
The CSCP program takes a broad view of the field to encompass all of the steps throughout the supply chain - from the suppliers, through the company, to the end consumer.
An APICS CSCP designation will help you:
- master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors, and customers around the globe
- acquire the skills you need to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate communication
- understand how to use enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- maximize your organization's ERP investments by millions of dollars
- increase your professional value and secure your future.
The CSCP program consists of three modules:
- APICS Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- APICS Supply Chain Strategy, Design and Compliance
- APICS Implementation and Operations
Start Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017
End Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Days Inn, 1100 Wellington Road, London, Ontarioo
Registration Deadline: October 20, 2017
Register for the APICS courses at email@example.com or 519-681-8408
Detailed Schedling and Planning CNT359N - Windsor Ontario
Acquire a working knowledge of the tools and techniques for planning of inventory, including planning techniques such as MRP, CRP, lean, TOC, and projects. Understand the effect of using each technique; know standard measurements for inventory, materials, capacity and supplier performance; and recognize when to escalate issues
Start Date: Monday, October 16, 2017
End Date: Monday, December 18, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 PM
Location: St. Clair College, Windsor, Ontario
Register for the APICS courses at www.stclaircollege.ca/ct or 519-972-2727
APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) January 3, 2018 - London Ontario
The Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) certification provides you with the information you need to meet today’s supply chain logistics challenges.
As supply chains evolve and expand, APICS members are becoming more involved in logistics, transportation and distribution functions. This certification program addresses the growing need for training, knowledge and expertise within the field of logistics and transportation. The APICS CLTD designation will equip individuals and teams with essential knowledge to reduce costs, increase customer satisfaction and achieve recognition as a logistics expert.
Eight modules have been identified for the CLTD Body of Knowledge
- Logistics and Supply Chain Overview
- Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Order Management
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Global Logistics Considerations
- Logistics Network Design
- Reverse Logistics and Sustainability
To be eligible for the APICS CSCP designation, you must have:
- APICS CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM; or C.P.M., CSM, or CPSM, SKOR-P designations or
- bachelor's degree or international equivalent or
- three years of relatedSa business experience.
Start Date: Saturday, January 13, 2018
End Date: Saturday, March 3, 2018
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Days Inn, 1100 Wellington Road, London, Ontario
For more information regarding APICS courses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-681-8408