Certification exams are now computer-based, and are only offered at Pearson Vue Professional Centre, 1069 Wellington Road S., Suite 222 Century Centre, London Ontario and Trios College 520 First St. London, Ontario and Trios College 7610 Tecumseh Rd.,E., Windsor, Ontario. What does this mean for you? Instant results, no pen and paper, and the ability to take the exam at your own convenience. To register, you must first create an account here. Once your account is created, please follow the instructions here or call 1-866-583-8949 or +1-952-905-7418. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions!
Schedule of APICS Courses Fall 2017
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) - London, Ontario
The APICS London & District Chapter is offering the APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) course in London.
The CSCP program takes a broad view of the field to encompass all of the steps throughout the supply chain - from the suppliers, through the company, to the end consumer.
An APICS CSCP designation will help you:
- master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors, and customers around the globe
- acquire the skills you need to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate communication
- understand how to use enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- maximize your organization's ERP investments by millions of dollars
- increase your professional value and secure your future.
The CSCP program consists of three modules:
- APICS Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- APICS Supply Chain Strategy, Design and Compliance
- APICS Implementation and Operations
Start Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017
End Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Days Inn, 1100 Wellington Road, London, Ontarioo
Registration Deadline: September 8, 2017
Register for the APICS courses at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-681-8408
Detailed Schedling and Planning CNT359N - Windsor Ontario
Acquire a working knowledge of the tools and techniques for planning of inventory, including planning techniques such as MRP, CRP, lean, TOC, and projects. Understand the effect of using each technique; know standard measurements for inventory, materials, capacity and supplier performance; and recognize when to escalate issues
Start Date: Monday, October 16, 2017
End Date: Monday, December 18, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 PM
Location: St. Clair College, Windsor, Ontario
Register for the APICS courses at www.stclaircollege.ca/ct or 519-972-2727
APICS Launches Global Exam Delivery
APICS has launched their Global Exam Delivery process. CPIM. CSCP, CLTD and SCOR candidates in North America will continue to use Pearson Vue to write their certification exams. Payment, however, will now be done by requesting an “authorization to test” (ATT) through APICS.
If you are registering for a certification exam:
1. (Optional) Purchase an Exam Credit from our chapter. Contact email@example.com for more information.
2. Complete an online “Authorization to Test”(ATT) request at http://apics.org/att. If you purchased an Exam Credit, your method of payment will be the exam credit number.
3. Schedule your exam with Pearson Vue
YEAR AT A GLANCE 2017-2018
|Type||Course Title||Fall 2017||Winter 2018||Spring 2018|
|CPIM||Accelerated Basics of Supply Chain Management||London|
|CPIM||Accelerated Strategic Management of Resources||London|
|CPIM||Detailed Scheduling and Planning||Windsor|
|CPIM||Accelerated Master Planning of Resources||London|
|CSCP||Certified Supply Chain Professional||London|
|CLTD||Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution||London|
|CPIM||Accelerated Detailed Scheduling and Planning||London|
|CPIM||Accelerated Execution and Control of Operations||London|
|CPIM||Execution and Control of Operations||Windsor|
|CPIM||Part 2 CPIM||Windsor|
|CPIM||Strategic Management of Resources||Windsor|